Saturday, February 26

Jaejoong was extremely high-tensioned today at his gathering with friends ....

A lot of people came~ to the shop LOL. It was very amazing. He also laughed a lot.

He = the prince (T/N: Iwama-san always calls JJ 'the prince' XD)

Me: "Did you tell anyone that you came here?"
Prince: "Aha! I didn't~"

The prince's tension was very high~

The hug question comes out again! There were even more hugs than usual LOL

In order not to crush more hearts, I'll stop here.

Since there are a lot of you who told me not to stop, I'll continue.

Why does everyone have fetish for smell? He doesn't smell anything.

It was the first time I've ever seen the prince's tension got that high & looked that happy.

Right, this is the 2nd time I've seen the prince in working mode. The first time was at Tokyo Dome, the second time was yesterday. When he's in working mode, he's very professional, and also provides a lot of fanservices.

The prince's normal face is very lenient LOL! When he's at work, as in PVs and magazines, he looks very gallant, doesn't he? I see, you guys the princesses only saw the gallant side of the prince before right? I see.

A lot of you are saying that I'm teasing you guys LOL!

He really enjoyed his time working in Japan~ Well then, princesses, please go to sleep LOL! Eh, you can't sleep anymore? LOL

Source:
Translation: linhkawaii @ ONETVXQ.com

No comments: