Tuesday, February 7

JYJ’s Jaejoong successfully completes his Turkish fan meeting...


JYJ member Jaejoong (26) wrapped up a successful fan meet in Turkey.
On February 6th, his agency C-JeS Entertainment stated that he completed his Turkish fan meet that was held at Ankara University in front of 600 local fans.
Jaejoong remarked, “This is my first time in Turkey, and I am so grateful that my fans are so welcoming. I feel right at home.”
It’s true that I came to Turkey to meet with my fans, but because I was invited by the Korean Embassy in Ankara, I will do my best to further spread awareness of our Korean culture,” he said. “Next time, I would like to come with my JYJ members to hold a concert here.”
According to his agency, his local fans welcomed him with open arms, holding red balloons and singing along with JYJ songs.


They also revealed a video they put together just for him, and held a surprise birthday party for the singer who had a birthday last month, singing “Happy Birthday” in Korean.
In response to their efforts, Jaejoong sang “I’ll Protect You“, the soundtrack from his drama series ‘Protect the Boss‘.
Tickets for the fan meeting were sold at a first come, first served basis and tickets for all 600 seats sold out on the Korean Embassy in Ankara website within half an hour.
Jaejoong will also be attending a meeting with the young people of Turkey at the Ankara University along with Korean president Lee Myung Bak who is also in the local area.
He will also be attending a state banquet held at the presidential palace the same night.




Turkish readers, which K-pop star do you want to see come to Turkey next?
Source & Image: Yonhap via Naver

No comments: