Tuesday, October 3

Jaejoong reveals plan to hold first PH fan meeting !

Jaejoong has finished the Korean drama “Manhole,” which aired from Aug. 9 to Sept. 28.

During a Naver V Live broadcast, Jaejoong said that after the drama, he will hold a fan meeting in Asia.

Asked by a fan what will be his next move, he said, “My schedule is very full.”

“As you all know, I have a fan meeting tour so I’ll meet those of you in Asia. For the fan meeting, I will go to about Macau, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand and the Philippines,” he said.

He then said that “we have plans to be in the Philippines.”

“The fans in the Philippines. I’ve been to the Philippines but I think it’s my first fan meeting there,” he said.
He will kick off his Asian fan meeting in Seoul on Oct. 29.

Jaejoong also said he’ll be going to China, the US and Japan.

About his other future plans, including making an album, he said, “I’m not going to tell you any spoilers not even 1 percent. I won’t tell you what I’ll be doing.”

He said some people want him to make a drama project while others want him to release an album first.

“I can’t really predict what I’ll do first. I can’t release an album if there are no good songs. I can’t be in a drama if there’s nothing good. I’ll pick carefully when choosing a drama or album,” he said.

On Oct. 26, Jaejoong will perform at the TV Asahi Dream Festival at the Saitama Super Arena in Japan.


credits:entertainment.mb.com



「omg!this is super cooool!yeeees!first eveeeeer、 please comee、 ph #cassiopeia will wait for you to come...!
ヾ(≧▽≦*)o 」

 

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: