Monday, November 3

ABOUT THE WRITER/OWNER

Photobucket

Lychandesu
Hyun Jae Lee
Michikoh Nakashima -

birthday's on December 30
Capricornian
a student!
a PINAY - Philippines is cool.. !
a shinigami at night
An otaku
obsessed with MANY stuff
loves to wear black shirts
Music eases my soul
A hopeless romantic
CRAZY FOR ANIMES, MOVIES,COFFEE, NO0DLES,
SUSHI KIMCHI TIRAMISU
RAMEN.... + NOODLES + SPICY X EXOTIC DISH!

I FOLLOW the STYLE AND SCENT OF PENSHOPPE, BENCH, BLUE,
CHANEL, D&G, j-fashion, banana peel, x more
Already addicted to blogging
Emily the Strange x TWILIGHT! is cool
A loyal fan of kpop.jpop.twpop..
I have to admit I'm very attached to my computer
Fascinated with the fact that I think a lot
--> 'Wanna know more..?




Cassiopeia + Primadonna + VIP +SHINeeWorld + ELF fan ♥




puremilky.co.nr


coffee love Pictures, Images and Photos
coffee is love Pictures, Images and Photos


the other side of fantasy

IF U HATE THIS BLOG!


No comments: