Sunday, December 21

081219 SHINee on Music Bank


Backstage in Waiting Room - WHY SO CUTE? They all have present boxes and are playing around with them - all but Minho who is just standing there XD.

Amigo - THEYRE IN RED & WHITE FOR CHRISTMAS :3333. They’ll be the death of me, these boys XD. I suddenly want Onew to dress up as Santa Claus so that I can sit on his lap :D. I hope these boys get to rest over the next few days as they have to fly to Taiwan soon. (I found it extremely creepy that their flight details & hotel they’re staying at were posted online O.o). And Key is so hot my god; he just kept looking at the camera during the second verse (and at the end, too) even though he was off to the side - it was like he was staring straight at me *giggles*.

I LOL @ Minho though because his little accessory was really awkward and during his rap he kept grabbing at his sweater and…lol idk it was funny xP. Except he face molested himself at the end and that was hot ;)

(mooray, if you’re reading this, stare at Key’s thighs, please, and you will understand. But that might be hard since I had trouble tearing my eyes from his face and you know how obsessed I am with his legs XDD.)

Btw you guys have heard of SHINee’s special stage with Kara, right? It’ll be on tomorrow and they’re performing “Silent Night” and “Jingle Bell Rock”! Hope they’re both in English :DD I love hearing Onew singing in English.

Also I hope to suit the changing season, they perform ‘Four Seasons’ soon :PP


credits: imop + wordpress

No comments: