Friday, March 27

Filial Hangeng, made the Korean Host very touched.

Hangeng - SuJu Pictures, Images and Photos

According to news released on March 26 by the Korean Press, Super Junior were recently guests in the MBC Variety Show, Onlbam.

Hangeng, who has a high popularity in China, talked about his family. "My home is in HeiLongJiang, China. However, most of my activites are in Beijing, which is very far from HeiLongJiang. I couldn't see my parents that often. I saved up alot of money to help my parents open a dumpling shop in Beijing, just so we can see each other more often. I bought a house for them a couple days ago." The Host was touched by Hangeng's filial acts.

Super Junior's Onlbam episode is going to be aired on March 27th.

source: china ibtimes D O L C E + ANS
translations: eunmi @ sj-world.net

No comments: