Tuesday, March 31

Kim KyuJong, “Almost got into a fight with a Seoul student because of Jeolla-do dialect"

Kim Kyujong Pictures, Images and Photos


Credits : artsnews.media.paran.com + SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com
REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

Group SS501’s Kim KyuJong gathered fans’ attention on his Jeolla-do dialect during this broadcast.

In KBS2 ‘Shin DongYeop, Shin BongSun’s Champagne’ broadcasted on 28-Mar, Kim KyuJong used the unique Jeolla-do dialect during this broadcast of special episode of entertainers from ChungCheong-do & Jeolla-do.

Kim KyuJong, whose hometown is in JeonJu, revealed that he is from Jeolla-do and used dialect to say ‘I’m nervous to death now~”, “Shall we eat~?”, etc, making the other guest burst with laughter.

Kim KyuJong also talked about an incident on Jeolla-do dialect, “I bumped into a person from Seoul on the road and he asked if I am alright, and I replied ‘Amshirongdo Anhyeoyo’ but he misunderstood that I am picking a fight.”

Kim KyuJong added “Finally, my school teacher had to step forth and explained to the student from Seoul that ‘Amshirongdo Anhyeoyo’ is ‘Ahmureojido Anayo (I am fine)’ and cleared up the misunderstanding.” It made the guest roared with laughter.

Kim HakRae, Yang WonKyung, Hong KiHoon, Jang DongMin, Song DaeGuan appeared for this day’s episode talking about their incidents on dialects, bringing laughter to the viewers.


**in another news article**
Kim KyuJong went to an amusement park located in Jamsil, Seoul for his school trip during high school days. At that time, the amusement park was packed with students from other cities and on the crowded road, he bumped into a student from Seoul. Kim KyuJong said catching the attention of viewers, ‘He asked if I am alright and I answered ‘Amshirongdo Anhyeoyo’. However, he misunderstood and thought that I am picking a fight. And finally, my teacher had to step forth and explain to the student from Seoul that ‘Amshirongdo Anhyeoyo’ is ‘Ahmureojido Anayo (I am fine)’ and stopped the pestering.”

No comments: