Friday, June 26

So Nyeo Shi Dae TaeYeon revealed that she is envious of fellow member Tiffany

g Pictures, Images and Photos

So Nyeo Shi Dae TaeYeon revealed that she is envious of fellow member Tiffany.

TaeYeon was on KBS Happy Together Season 3 aired on 25th June when she had given up practising on the eye smiling.

She said, “When I see Tiffany’s eye smile on broadcast programmes, I think it is really pretty. And I practise doing that in front of the mirror.”

She tried to do the eye smile during the show but it was a little embarrassing and she eventually gave up.

When asked by Park Myung Soo to show her trademark, she said, “Though I can’t say it is my trademark, but I think I wink a lot”. And she gave a demostration.

meanwhile SNSD's new Tell Me Your Wish MV has been release.



source: kbites
----------------
Now playing: christina.aguilera_what.a.girl.wants
via FoxyTunes

No comments: