Monday, August 31

Ko's Blog (Toho Backup Dancer)

2009-08-31 01:01:40

End of summer
A-Nation09

IS OVER!

I'm so glad that it ended with us standing on this stage with the super awesome weather and no big injuries!

All the staff, all the fans,

and
東方神起
and and
Dancer

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I was thinking of all the people who read this blog but couldn't come today when I was dancing for Summer Dream.

Today we high-fived a lot! I was always looking at Tohoshinki while I was behind them dancing "stand by u" and my heart felt so excited and moved. Almost to the point where I thought that Gen-chan could see from a good place hahah! (A/N: he means that Gen-chan, probably one of the other backup dancers, had a good view of the performance even though he couldn't see Tohoshinki's faces.)

My fighting spirit also naturally raised.

And the last thing I really want to say today is

I love the staff, I LOVE them (Tohoshinki)

More than anything, this dancer (me), loves them.

I'm truly, completely happy to be able to stand on the stage together with them.

Up until now, there have been various things that have happened, but when we have a tour again, we will raise above those issues and give birth to our teamwork.

Their existence right now is something that can't be traded for all the money in this world.

Appriciate

Summer's ending and fall is starting huh?

I'm so happy that I was able to make such great memories.

Wellllllllll let's start.

Don't stop!

Always we will be
Survivor

Source: http://ameblo.jp/kooooooo
Translation: _happy_as_rain_@lj
shared by: tohosomnia.net + DBSKnights

Everyone Must read this,I love this GUY!

No comments: