Wednesday, November 30

Changmin’s Message Celebrating the Japanese Broadcast of “Paradise Ranch”



Please click here for the video.
(Before the drama’s broadcast, 0:00-0:41)
I’m Changmin of Tohoshinki. Paradise Ranch, which I took the leading role for the first time, will be broadcasted starting today. There are beautiful sceneries, and the highlights of the drama are the pure romantic love story of the young in such sceneries. It was the first time I acted, furthermore, I was very embarrassed by the love scenes, but I think we were able to film without any problems.
(After the drama’s broadcast, 0:42-1:12, from the Japanese subs)
It’s not heavy.
Let’s go, 1, 2,..
Step down even if you aren’t told. What do you think you are?
Cut! Once more.
I’m sorry.
Oh…are you busy today?
Can I omit “Oh”?
Please look forward to the next episode!

Source: sainokuni@vimeo
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

No comments: