Monday, July 22

JYJ Junsu, ‘Kiss Scene In MV? I Didn’t Hate It But…’


Group JYJ’s member Junsu (XIA) talked about his new song “Incredible” and its music video, and also of his upcoming Asia Tour.
junsu press conference for asia tour
Group JYJ’s member Junsu (XIA) talked about his new song “Incredible” and its music video, and also of his upcoming Asia Tour.
Today, a press conference was held for Junsu’s asia tour in Thailand. When he was asked about his kiss scene in his music video, he smiled and said, “There’s something that I really wanted to say.”
Junsu said, “In the MV and also about showing it in the LED lights during the concert, I had never offered it. I didn’t want to look like a little boy before, but now I just want to be a little boy to my fans. I didn’t want a kiss scene. But since the music also has a romantic part, I think the staff wanted it in the MV as well. I didn’t hate it but… please just know that I never offered or suggested it myself.”
He also said, “Thailand concert tomorrow, I’ll be doing my best so please enjoy. I prepared songs from both albums.”
credit: kpopstarz 

No comments: