Sunday, September 18

Fan’s brother meets Jaejoong and unintentionally imitates his voice.

160918kjjms
 photo 160918dcgall.jpg
[TRANS]
This is my first time writing here, my heart is pounding.
My brother who is a soldier came home for holiday.
His duty was to check the ID card of people who enter the Ministry of National Defense building.
He saw Jaejoong during his duty.
What in the world, I have never see Jaejoong in person.
My brother asked his name, he said “Kim Jaejoong”,
so he looked at Jaejoong’s face and repeated his name, Jaejoong said “It’s correct!”.
He remembers that Jaejoong has a really nice body and his skin is so fair.
His skin is in such a good condition too.
Just listening to his story takes my breath away.
My brother tried to act out of the situation with his very low voice.
It was so funny when my brother unintentionally imitated Kim Jaejoong’s beautiful voice, when he said “It’s correct!”.. ^^*
It’s not too much but wanted to report.
Have a nice rest of the weekend!!!
Source: KJJ DC Gall
Translated by: @crystalmoon64
Shared by: JYJ3

No comments: