Friday, August 25

JYJ’s Park Yoochun Formally Greets Fans After Discharge From Military Service


On August 25, JYJ’s Park Yoochun formally greeted his fans through V Live after being discharged from the military.

The video was posted through his agency C-JeS Entertainment’s channel. In the video, he said, “Hello, it has been a long time. This is Park Yoochun. It’s nice to see you again. To start off, I’ve completed my two years of mandatory military service. I gave a short greeting to reporters earlier but I wanted to greet everyone in person so I am here.”
He continued, “I was able to gain the strength to complete my service well thanks to all the support and concern everyone sent me. I would like in future to gain a position where I can update everyone at least on my situation, and I will work to make it happen.”
“I hope everyone is healthy and happy,” he concluded. “Once again, I am so sorry to everyone. Thank you.”
JYJ3’s Note: Park Yoochun’s Korean Message:
<V-Live Video>
<TV Naver Video>
Park Yoochun also uploaded an English-speaking video to C-JeS’s YouTube channel with much the same message, thanking fans for their support. “I missed you so much,” he said, “and from time to time, I’d like to say hello to you all. Please be healthy and happy as always.”
Park Yoochun was discharged on August 25 at 6 p.m. KST. Originally his discharge date was set for August 26, but that being a Saturday, the date was moved up.
JYJ3’s Note: Park Yoochun’s English Message:

.
JYJ3’s Note: Park Yoochun’s Japanese Message:
JYJ3’s Note: Park Yoochun Message to Chinese Fans
Source (1) (2) Video Credits:  CJESJYJ + CJES V-Live/TV Naver + 6002 snow + Micky baidubar Credit: Soompi
.

[NEWS] C-JeS Comments On JYJ’s Park Yoochun Possibly Returning To Entertainment Industry

JYJ’s Park Yoochun was discharged from the military on August 25, and following this, his agency C-JeS Entertainment released a statement regarding his plans moving forward.
Park Yoochun enlisted back in August of 2015 as a public service worker at the Gangnam district office. Following his discharge, he formally greeted and thanked his fans, saying, “Today marks the 24 months I have spent fulfilling my military duties. During my enlistment, I learned a lot of things and had some time to think. I want to take this opportunity to sincerely apologize to my fans. Thank you so much. I know how much everyone has worried and cheered for me. I now hope to take some time to reflect on my past actions.”
The singer-turned-actor has yet to make any formal plans for promotions. However, he has confirmed his wedding date with fiancée Hwang Ha Na on September 10. According to his agency, Park Yoochun wants a quiet private wedding ceremony.
The agency also commented on Park Yoochun’s possible return to the entertainment industry, saying, “As of now, his promotional schedule has not been set. His return will require some time and patience. As he mentioned before, we agree that he needs some time off for reflection.”
Source (1) Credit: Soompi

[SNS] CJeS Instagram Update:

[VIDEO] 2년만에 우리곁으로 돌아온 유천
그가 팬들에게 전하는 메세지
💌
네이버TV

 ▶️  
#박유천 #유천 #PARK_YUCHUN #군대체복무 #소집해제 #팬여러분에게_전하는 #인사 #보고싶었습니다 #감사합니다 #네이버 #NAVER #V앱 #VLIVE #네이버TV #NAVERTV #missing_you #so_much
He’s been missed you so much. Check his #sincere #message thru above bio. Thank you all the #warm #supports for him. https://www.instagram.com/p/BYN0fjunXSg/
.

[SNS] CJESJYJ Facebook Update:

Sources: cjes.tagram + CJESJYJ Facebook Shared by: JYJ3 + AiNoSaranghae