Saturday, July 25

[INTERVIEW] Family like what DBSK want?

DBSK Pictures, Images and Photos
JUNSU

▷ If in the future you have children, how Junsu will raise them?
- When children enter the age of 3 years, I will direct them to concetrate on something, so that the talents and abilities they already can be seen since they were still very small.

▷ Guiding their talents?
- Yes, of course,

▷ So, as if the exercise you will do on the children?
- In my infancy, I am always involved with the football. So it is very exciting when my child is male, then he will become a soccer player. But when my child is not so good in playing football, something that would be impossible for him to become a soccer player, is not correct?

▷ It will be hard for children.
- Yes. That's why I do not want to impose anything to my child. I want my child to respect the opinion. There are a few things that match with someone who does not fit with the other.

▷ So you want to decide things according to whether the children since early. Junsu, it seems you will raise children independently.
- Yes.I want to be they friends, not just the relationship of children and parents.

▷ By The Way, which you prefer, boys or girls?
- 2 men and 1 woman will be good.

▷ What you have order?
- The first is the men, and men again. And a woman to be the youngest. Honestly, I have been thinking about this since I was junior high

Since that early? I like to plan everything or think of my future. But I have to be an adult first, more than anything

▷ as early as that?
- I like to plan everything or think about the future. But more than anything, I have to become a first adult * laughing *


JEJUNG

▷ Jejung, how many children you want in the future?
- For how much, depends on the health of my wife. But I want to have many children.

▷ That's like your own family jejung. because have a lot of people, every day feels comfortable?
- That is fun. there's a lot of things much happens, but because many members in the family, when something happens, we can always depend on each other with each other, we become one. One wonders when the family would be one like that.

▷ It is very encouraging.
- To treat a set of people, I have to work hard. I do not want to be a burden for my wife. If health is not very good, also have 3 children enough.

▷ Men's and women?
- 2 women, as the old, and the youngest men.

▷ Why?
- The boys will be the youngest-looking.

▷ That Jejung (boys youngest of nine brothers)
- No ... not ...* laughing *

▷ But when boys are similar to you, of course, he will be the men who stacked!
- No ... not ...* laugh *. Not to be similar to me, it's also good. But it is very good, if he is similar to my wife.

▷ So your wife should be a beautiful woman.
- The most important is not her looks, but the beauty of her heart

▷ What will you say when children want to be like his father?
- If my child really want to sing, I will not stop them. But I will encourage them to become what they want. My priority is to support them more than anything.


YOOCHUN

▷ What is the ideal family for yoochun?
- I want to beloved wife and 2 daughters

▷ Overall women?
- Ah, but I think I want a boy also ~ ~

▷ So, 2 girls and 1 boy
- No, I do not want to have 3 children.

▷ Why?
- I want a little child, small in number. If possible, one is enough.

▷ Oh what is? If so, they will give you all the love to only 1 child?
- It's become one of the reasons why. But I can also give more attention to my wife.

▷ So you always want to cordial with your wife, even after marriage?
- Yes! will be very happy if every day my wife and I can cordial and happy together.

▷ wife will be a very happy. Only with
imagine, I can describe the atmosphere romantic.
- If there are many children, time to cordial with your wife will be reduced, not so?

▷ Yes.
- That is why I do not want to have many children.

▷ I understand. But Yoochun, do you ever imagine that you will spoil children?
- Yes. Nothing wrong with that * laugh *. But when I do something bad, I will be very angry.

▷ I think will be very frightening when a good-tempered like Yoochun.
- But technically, I will give you the freedom of my child. Whether the music or sports, I want to let them know what they want.

YUNHO

▷ what ideal family structure according to Yunho?
- A wife with 2 daughters and 1 son.

▷ order?
- Men, men, and women. Age difference between the boys I get close, while the daughter is around age 4-5 years from the sister. That is ideally.

▷ father will be like if Yunho? If you see very well in caring for others, it seems you will become a father very idolize their children. Children especially women.
- Of course, being a person of my father loving. I can not do anything with it * laugh *

▷ However, if you ever think that you will spoil them?
- Sometimes I will spoil them. But for the manners I will teach them with the firm, I do not want them to be a problem for other people.

▷ seems children will be like you and they will become adults.By The Way, you want your children to become what?
- Oh, what! I want them to become whatever they want.

▷ So you will appreciate the decisions your children?
- My parents allowed me to be like me now. That is why I appreciate my parents. But I also want to support any of the children I want to do. I will keep all of the back.

▷ You seem to be a good father and understanding.
- But I am still a man who tried now, it is impossible to do so now.

▷ What is this?
- I'm still not experienced, so to form a family and become a better person to support my children, I have to work hard and learn a lot


CHANGMIN

▷ How many children do you want?
- 2 sons

▷ Children of women?
- No need to

▷ Why?
Daughter will go and get married,right? When that happens, I think I can not afford the loneliness

▷ You even have to imagine it!
- If I will experience a painful experience like that, would be better if from the beginning I did not have any daughters.

▷ Sounds like you have a father who surrendered to the daughter * laugh *
- I heard stories like that. I realize that is very heavy to be the father of a daughter. For me, the choice will be the perfect wife for the love of boys as a child my woman.

▷ But what if the children marry?
- That's not a problem.

▷ How do you want to raise children?
- I want him to be like me * laughing *

▷ Oo, to be artists?
- No, I never think like that specific. If my child wanted to become artists, I will support them. That is not a problem.

▷ If another member who has a son,
if you ever think they will become junior Tohoshinki?
- No, I will stop it. If the child how to think junsu ...... have the freedom in it self. I will not hold their children with Junsu. I of course will reject first * laughing *


credits to:
Cassiopeia-GOD OF THE EAST

No comments: