Friday, August 27

Fan Account - Changmin's 'Don't Don' Stage

No matter how many times I see it, every time scenes from this performance pop up in my head, I can't help my eyes from welling up.
Super Junior's 'Don't Don'
Changmin and Trax's collaboration.

It's was a scream that came from within, one that erupted from the depths of his soul. It's as though everything he's endured in the past year is suddenly exploding out of him.
Changmin is still the Changmin we used to know.
His screams convey his fiery passion for singing. This is Choikang Changmin!
When I was in the stadium, I really couldn't handle the heat, but Changmin's voice gave me goosebumps.

This person, how much talent has he got?
I think everyone that was inside that stadium, no matter how familiar or unfamiliar they might be with Changmin, everyone saw his talent.
Honestly, at that moment, the cheers were deafening.
The low notes were just as good as the high notes at the end of the performance, only Changmin could do it so effortlessly.

In Dong Bang Shin Ki, he's usually responsible for all the high notes, and some netizens might say that he's only capable of screaming at the top of his lungs. Hearing things like that must be extremely saddening.
What I want to convey is, I want you all to know
that the Changmin we see today isn't just about screaming.
He hasn't had a proper performance for nearly a year,
and it's been over 6 months since he's sung on stage.
Under such circumstances, could you imagine how much preparation he put into that stage?
Training, proper, vigorous training.
I used to worry about his absence.
I'm sorry Changmin.
You really are the best, Choikang Changmin.
No matter how many times I say this, it will always hold true.
I really like you, and that's why I'm a fan, it's amazing.
As I wrote this blog, I couldn't help the tears from falling.
My eyes are now completely swollen.


Credits: maxbar + max-rose
Trans by: dorfehh@DBSKnights
Shared by: DBSKnights + AiNoSaranghae

No comments: