Thursday, November 3

Post Of JYJ Tweets ... lets learn the eating process with xiah~

So apparently he’s a self-proclaimed bowling god. Shall need to see it to believe it.


(Ji Hwan, 1:26am KST) The day I set my bowling record! haha No.1 is Ji Hwan!!^^ No.2 is Yoo Joong hyung, No.3 is Young Pil hyung and No.4 is Junho hyung. This is the first time I’ve recorded a score like this while bowling, haha http://twitpic.com/78v1dt
(Junsu, 2:44am KST) @JiHwan_Sim Young Pil hyung really does suck at bowling…….. lol
(Byung Han, 2:58am KST) @0101xiahtic @jihwan_sim kekekekeke We need to have another battle of the brothers
(Junsu, 3:08am KST) @code07lim keke You know of my bowling skills these days, right??

Have some coffee and chat with your members, silly
(Byung Han, 2:57am KST)
We’re having a chat in a coffee shop in the early hours of the morning kekeke Kyung Jong, Kwang Gi, and Sol. It’s great to be chatting away at a coffee shop for the first time in a while~
(Junsu, 3:20am KST) @code07lim ㅜㅜ

We love you too♥
(Junsu, 6:42am KST, Spanish)
Love you~~♥

This feels like the first time that Junsu isn’t bullying Young Pil X)
(Young Pil, 3:14pm KST)
@ukissSH Ima Gohan Tabetemasu (I’m eating now)~~~~^^
(Soo Hyun, 3:16pm KST) @youngfeel It’s ‘Ima Gohan Tabemasu’ (I will eat now) … It’s not ‘Tabetemasu’ kekekeke
(Junsu, 12:46am KST) @ukissSH lol You’re wrong and Young Pil hyung is right~ lol

Round 2 of the Euro Tour begins! :D
(Junsu, 11:17pm KST)
We’ve arrived in Berlin~ It’s nice.. and cool http://twitpic.com/79czea



And the Japanese lesson begins~
(Junsu, 12:57am KST)
‘Tabemasu’ can be both the present tense of ‘I’m eating’ and the future tense of ‘I will eat’~ Tabetemasu is.. ‘I’m eating now’. Shall I say it’s in the present progressive form?? Like~~ ing

And his pupils are his fans :D
(AKTFtvxq, 1:00am KST)
@0101xiahtic What’s that in the past tense?? What’s ‘I’ve eaten already’??
(Junsu, 1:02am KST) @AKTFtvxq That’s ‘Tabemashita’!

So exact in his explanations, lucky T__T
(bnvivace307, 1:00am KST)
@0101xiahtic You write it like たべています and read it like ‘Tabetemasu’, right? Or is that wrong.. I’m confusedㅠㅠ
(Junsu, 1:04am KST) @bnvivace307 To be exact, it should be Tabeteimasu… but when you’re conversing.. you can take out the ‘i’!! Or you could just say the full thing.. But when you write it down, you have to write the ‘i’!!

And it continues~
(Leia_1215, 1:04am KST)
@0101xiahtic So is it Tabeteimashita in the past tense? Please tell me, Japanese Teacher Kim Junsu
(Junsu, 1:06am KST) @Leia_1215 Bingo~ ‘I was eating’ is Tabeteimashita

I agree, this is just… odd
(Maze_5nlyTVXQ, 1:07am KST)
@0101xiahtic So if I said Kimi wo tabemasu.. would that mean, ‘I will eat you’? kekekekekekekekekekekekekeke
(Junsu, 1:07am KST) @Maze_5nlyTVXQ That’s right but.. the expression is…. a little… haha

Correcting his pupils :)
(keck_k, 1:10am KST)
@0101xiahtic I’m planning on eating! Would that be Taberuto omoimasu!???? I want to knowㅠㅠ
(Junsu, 1:14am KST) @keck_k Tabeyouto omotteimasu!! But there are lots of different ways to express that~

Ding dong deng!
(FALLIN_64, 1:10am KST)
@0101xiahtic What about ‘I want to eat’!!! It’s たべたい (Tabetai), right???
(Junsu, 1:15am KST) @FALLIN_64 Ding dong deng~

This feels like some sort of trap =___= I see what you did there
(harknyu, 1:14am KST)
@0101xiahtic Oppa, then what’s Antagasukisugidegamandekinaiyo? *.*
(Junsu, 1:19am KST) @harknyu You could express that as, I like you so much that I can’t hold it in~~

lol he’s annoyed that she hasn’t been reading what he’s been saying!
(hime_91, 1:35am KST)
@0101xiahtic ’I'm eating’ is Tabeteimasu, oppa ㅎ.ㅎ You forgot the ‘i’!!
(Junsu, 1:41am KST) @hime_91 Of course, you have to include the ‘i’ when you write it down in Japanese but.. it doesn’t matter if the ‘i’ is left out when conversing… I’ve already written an explanation about that below.

…he tweets a picture from Japan, while in Berlin
(Jaejoong, 10:20am KST)
Recently, I went back to Meguro River http://yfrog.com/kgrhavlj



Source: Junsu + Jaejoong + Other's Twitter
Translated & shared by: dongbangdata.net

No comments: