Tuesday, July 16

EXO’s Suho Says, “I Was Disappointed Because U-Know Yunho Only Took Care Of Kai After Our Debut” ...



EXO’s Suho confessed that he felt disappointed because of TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho.

The episode of Mnet’s ‘BeatlesCode2′ that aired on the 15th showed never-before-seen footage from Ivy and EXO.

On this day, Suho chose TVXQ’s ‘Hug’ as his most memorable song and said, “There’s one thing about U-Know Yunho that makes me feel sad. Before we made our debut, I was once told off by him.”

He continued to reveal, “The reason I was told off was because U-Know Yunho told the leader in our group to come forward after one of the members made a mistake. I was told off as the representative of the group, and I became good friends with him afterwards.”

Suho then confessed, “But after we made our debut, he started to only take care of Kai, who is the main dancer in our group,” and “We agreed to eat together after the SM concert, but we still haven’t done that yet.”

To finish off, Suho stated, “I’ll pay for the meal. I miss you.”

Source: [startoday]
Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

No comments: