Sunday, March 29

XIA Junsu shares photos of Kim Jaejoong’s Seoul Concert^^ + bickers with bodyguard...

 photo 150328kjstw.png
[TRANS]
At Jaejoong-hyung’s concertㅋ
Won’t I be taken to Suhodae?
Wonsik, let me off this time~ㅎ
[OTHER TRANS]
Jaejoongie hyung’s concertㅋ
Won’t I be taken into Suhodae
 [T/N: the name of their bodyguard company]?
Wonsik-ah, let hyung off the hook~ㅎ

 photo CBMU1qmUQAATYx6.jpg-.jpg
*
ㅡ Junsu tweets to himself ㅡ
 photo 150329kjstw.png
[TRANS] Heol..Do you do this to me? I’ll change usim(card)!!
.
Probably in response to:
JYJ3 Note: Junsu might have meant to tweet bodyguard Wonsik
 photo 150329wonsikah11.png
[TRANS]
Hyung… I’ll delete [the photos] in Fukuokaㅋㅋㅋ
*
 photo 150329jsnwonsiktw.png
[TRANS]
Gasp!😲 How do you know to do that? ^^;;
No matter how I have to smack the machine..
I have a history of using a handphone for years..eukyangkyang
Sources: @1215thexiahtic + @wonsikah11
Translated by: @theyoungestmin + rilanna of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3

No comments: