Thursday, August 2

YOOCHUN finally leaves TWITTER after asking his fans....

JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun recently deleted his Twitter account. On August 1, the singer-actor tweeted, “I’m always grateful for your continuing support and love. I hope to meet you again with better songs and acting. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart, and I love you.” Shortly after posting, he deleted his account.

Photobucket
Park Yoo Chun has avidly communicated with his fans through Twitter since October 16, 2010, expressing his thoughts and sharing photos. The unexpected move alarmed many fans, who began wondering if he was going through internal conflicts.

A representative of C-Jes Entertainment stated, “Anyone can sign up and delete SNS services with no reason, It’s the same for Park Yoo Chun. There were no special reasons, nor change in heart, in deleting his account. Therefore, fans should not worry.”

Meanwhile, Park Yoo Chun will kick off his Asia-wide fan meet tour in Shanghai on August 25.


Photo Credit: enewsworld
Credit: Soompi
Shared By: JYJ3

[NEWS] 120802 JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun Leaves Twitter

JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun closed down his only window of communication with his fans.
On the evening of August 1, Park Yoo Chun tweeted, ‘You’re always cheering for me and sending me your love; I’m always so thankful. I want to continue to meet you with good music, acting and a good set of activities^^ I sincerely thank you again, and I love you!’ He then deleted his account on Twitter.

Park Yoo Chun has communicated with his fans through Twitter for a long time. Despite the time he spent using the service, he recently sparked concern among fans for leaving tweets that implied he was thinking of leaving Twitter, but he ended that phase with another tweet that read, ‘I’m done cleaning up my emotions.’
In the end, however, he deleted his account on August 1.

Fans showed their concern and support for the singer with tweets such as, ‘I guess anti-fans kept sending bad mentions. I hope he wasn’t hurt’, ‘Let’s meet offline!’ and ‘Take care, Yoo Chun.’
Park Yoo Chun will indeed be meeting his fans face-to-face with an Asia fanmeeting tour to start in Shanghai, China on August 25.
Credit: enewsworld
Shared By: JYJ3

No comments: