Friday, January 8

Why Yoochun's latest album is titled....

The Korean title is ‘당신의 지갑에는 얼마의 사랑이 있나요.’; and “지갑” can be translated to ‘wallet’ or ‘purse’. I stuck with ‘wallet’ because it can be broadened to both female and male fans.
So, with the allude to ‘wallet’, it reminded me of something that I watched from ‘2014 JYJ Japan Dome Tour Concert 一期一会(Ichigo Ichie)’ DVD (which I was marathon-ing all 4 discs over the weekend).
From Disc 4 of ‘2014 JYJ Japan Dome Tour Concert 一期一会(Ichigo Ichie)’ DVD, a little over 1 minute in of the ment in the OSAKA HIGHLIGHT, there was a short clip of Yuchun’s own ment.
Since I will respect the distributor JVD’s wishes, on requesting fans to NOT upload videos from the DVD, I typed out what the English subtitles said:
*
” I had a dream last night.
And I saw my dad.
About 10 years ago,
I gave him 10 thousand yen bill.
I saw his wallet in my dream and it was still there.
I saw that money…
and realized that I was wrong.
I’m talking about my dream because
more than money… ”
*chuckle*
” I’m very happy to meet you like this.
I thank you one more time. ”
*bow*
Source: 2014 JYJ Japan Dome Tour Concert 一期一会(Ichigo Ichie) DVD
Shared by: JYJ3

No comments: