Monday, November 15

[trans] 101114 - jyj twitter updates

Jae's Following Mir, Mir is Awed the Jaejoong Effect
(Jaejoong) @BangMir I followed you too~ (4:41am KST)
(T/N: 엉아 is a cute way of saying Hyung)
(Mir)
 @mjjeje Hyung!! When are you coming back~ㅠㅠ? (Nov. 14th, 12:20pm KST)
(Mir)
 Twitter has been revived thanks to Jaejoong hyung kekeke (12:36pm KST)

Yoochun talks to Aparna Dasgupta and tries to convert her to JYJism (All in English)
(Aparna) What's your Saturday morning music? My playlist now... Anggun, Apoptygma Berzerk, Underworld, Beborn Beton, The Ratios~ energetic music :) (3:50am KST)
(Yoochun)
 @coundcolorlife start with our music!! By the way thanks for the champagne!!you are the greatest. designer I've ever seen!! Dasgupta!! (4:38am KST)
(Yoochun)
 @soundcolorlife fashion designer!!! (4:39am KST)
(Aparna)
 @6002theMicky My favorite song on the new album is 'Empty' by the way... I think it's the strongest track! (4:44am KST)
(Yoochun)
 @soundcolorlife cause your heart is empty!!!lol (4:56am KST)

These tweets are from last night (except for Mir's) but we decided to bump them up to today's master post :)


Las Vegas Baby!!!
(Junsu) We've arrived in Las Vegas~!! http://yfrog.com/fvsd6rj (5:16pm KST)

Jaejoong lands in Vegas and tweets to his juniors
(Jaejoong) @BangMir I just arrived in Vegas ~I think I'll be in the US for another week or so? (5:21pm KST)

(Nicole) @mjjeje Oppa, are you going to LA ~~ ? (5:23pm KST)
(Jaejoong)
 @_911007 Of course~ We're going there~ (5:26pm KST)
(Nicole) @mjjeje What ~ ? Are you saying I have to "Gapjo (갑죠)?" '-' (5:44pm KST)
(Jaejoong)
 @_911007 I'll teach you what "Gapjo (갑죠)" is later~ (5:45pm KST)
(T/N: 갑죠 is another of saying "I'm going" that isn't used often, which is why Nicole doesn't get it ^^
;)

Jaejoong's elephant obsession continues - It has a name!!
(Jaejoong) He's arrived too http://goo.gl/fjUFw (5:27pm KST)
(T/N: It says 'elephant' on the paper ^^ - NOTE: He deleted this tweet because the image had his room no. on it - we have blanked it out for the re-up) 

(Jaejoong) By the way, the elephant's name is KokkiKokki (5:31pm KST)
(T/N: This is derived from 'Kokkiri (elephant)'. An English equivalent would be Ele-Ele XD)


Jaejoong laments about not being able to use a fangift, nawww
(Jaejoong) Actually, I received the same Kokkix2 doll from a fan not long ago, but it was too big to hang on my phone~ I think it was about five times as big as this one> (5:37pm KST)

Jae knows that we know...
(Jaejoong) The hotel was already exposed, so it's okay^^ (5.40pm KST)
(T/N: I'm guessing he's replying to fans that are asking if its okay that he took a pic with his hotel's address on it)


The precious alcoholic (in English)
(Yoochun) Yeah!!!!!!Vegas~im gonna start this night with Dom Perignon!! You all ready?? (5:43pm KST)
(Aparna) @6002theMicky ...Sleep > Booze. :| Get some rest, too. (5:49pm KST)
(Yoochun)
 @soundcolorlife I ain't gonna miss saturday night!! . No doubt baby!! lol (5:59pm KST)
(Aparna) @6002theMicky Alright alright~ well I'm gonna miss it, have a drink for me, yeah? BEDTIME now, so tired!! >_< Goodnight!(6:03pm KST)
(Yoochun) 
@soundcolorlife sleep tight!! Mah lady!! (6:05pm KST)

Jaejoong's gonna go rest now ^^
(Jaejoong) I'm going to go rest now ~have a nice night babya~ (5:44pm KST)
(T/N: He wrote 'Have a nice night babya~' not me, jsyk)

Junsu Stans SKK and Lee Seon Joon, Soulmate Pour their Love on Him
(Junsu) Just now...I watched all the episodes of SungKyunKwan Scandal from 15 to the end that I didn't have time to watch before...In the plane on the way to Las Vegas, I cried and laughed a couple of times...I know this tweet's a little out of the blue but...I'm a SKK fan..Lee Seon Joon fan..Yoochun was sleeping next to me while I was watching the drama, has it already been seven years..? Anyway, it's been a while since I felt fascinated looking at a celebrity......I would be watching the drama, and then I'd glance at Yoochun's face...Hm...... I must be crazy!! The GeumDeungJiSa is mine~ (6:07pm KST)
(Jaejoong)
 Junsu is my celebrity! (6:08pm KST)
(Yoochun)
 @0101xiahtic Hey!!!! I'm a fan of Junsu!!^^ I want just one strand of your hair!!!Junsu!!Start getting ready!!! (6:10pm KST)

Junsu's Declaration of Love and... GROUP MEETING! Where are they headed off to?
(Junsu) Yoochun, right now, I feel like I could rip all the hairs out of my head and give you as many as you want... lol Does Jaejoong hyung want some too..? lol anyway, let's all meet in Yoochun's room right now, go go go go~! Let's go search for the GeumDeungJiSa. (6:16pm KST)
(Yoochun)
 @0101xiahtic Done with reservations!!!Now to get ready!! (6:16pm KST)

OH NO YOOCHUN'S PHONE IS DEAD D:
(Jaejoong) @0101xiahtic Junsuㅠ Yoochun's battery just died, come quickly (6:22pm KST)

Mir Worries About Jae, who doesn't Help ease our Worries :(
(Mir) @mjjeje Hyung, I heard you've caught a cold ㅠㅠ;;? (1:01am KST)
(Jaejoong)
 @BangMir Because of this cold, it's so hard for me to sing. How's Korea? (1:04am KST)
(Mir) @mjjeje Korea is diligently developing, hyung~+_+keke (1:44am KST)
(Jaejoong)
 @BangMir I'm going to bed now because I've been feeling jet-lagged. Goodnight~^^ Take good care of Korea for me(1:46am KST)

Yoochun refuses to get out of bed and tweets about it... Cutie XD
(Yoochun) Ah!!!! I'm gonna go back to sleep!!^^ I'll sleep just a little longer!! I feel sleepy (3:19am KST)


Source: [Jaejoong+Yoochun+Junsu+Others' Twitter]
Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

No comments: