Tuesday, October 16

Jaejoong revealed his thoughts on dating and relationships....


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


JYJ Jaejoong, "I'd Kidnap the Girl I like to Date Her"
JYJ's Jaejoong revealed his thoughts on dating and relationships.
On October 16, Jaejoong attended a press conference for his upcoming movie, "Jekyll's Coming." He stated, "If I was a killer who kidnapped people, there would be many people I would want to kidnap."
This movie is about a ruthless celebrity who doesn't care about his fans or the people around him. He is then kidnapped by a killer, who is played by Song Ji Hyo.
Jaejoong commented, "There are a lot of people I like, so I would kidnap a lot of people. If there was a girl I like and she kept delaying a marriage or did not like meeting me, I would probably kidnap her. I would kidnap her just so that I could date her."
This movie will be released sometime in November.
credit: kpopstarz
shared by: sharingyoochun.net, AiNoSarangahe, Cassiopeia high Academy. 

No comments: