Monday, June 22

[FANACCOUNT]090621 The secret code in Nagoya

THSK Pictures, Images and Photos

090620 TSC Nagoya – Fanreport #1
Kelly here and the fanreport will be in point form because since this is the second Nagoya show, I’ve actually calmed down enough to have my notebook and pen out during the concert :D

Yes, I was taking notes throughout the concert. Go me.

→ Rehearsals begin at 2.05pm. Still can’t tell what song they’re practicing except it’s rattling the Nippon Gaishi Hall’s windows :D

→ Went through the goods’ line a few times and I didn’t manage to get Jaejoong’s receipt D: Steph did though but we had an unusual amount of Junsu’s. Are the receipts member-location specific or something?! There’s apparently a limited edition tour good from DHC which is not advertised on the goods’ pamphlet, only at the stands itself – a black DHC/TSC 2009 nail pouch c/w ultra-ghei pink…bath ribbon? Like what you use to pull back your hair when washing your face? That one. And a bottle of deep cleansing oil and a TSC fake tattoo + nail appliques :D We suspect Chun’s hand in this. Heh.

→ Yes, I bought the damn pouch.

No comments: