Thursday, June 18

Lee Seung Gi makes singer comeback with new song ‘Will you marry me’ after 1 year

hello...
so... here i am after so long... im here to update again.... and thx for my new 2 followers..
how are you guys doing.. ?

oh yeah... to all my affies and friends.... aka my friends... u guys getting me?
well ... hope u still remember me.. after being ,in active for days....

u guys can just SIMPLY PM me.. okey... u got my email...

so here is my new update...
and oh yeah... being a fan girl ... jerry is really sooooooooooooo sweeet kyaaa ////
he gives his new album for ella... so sweet./.

T_T

Singer cum actor Lee Seung Gi will comeback as singer with a new song.

Currently filming for drama ‘Brilliant Inheritance’, he will release a digital single ‘Will you marry me’ on 18th June. He last released a digital single ‘Go on a vacation’ last May.

This new song is written by hit song make Kim Do Hoon who also did Lee Seung Gi’s other hits like ‘Words hard to say’, ‘Ip MoYang’. Lee Seung G will also comeback with a new look.

Lee Seung Gi’s representative said recently, “He did the recording in the midst of his busy schedule doing filming. This is fan service for fans who have been waiting for his official album release.”

Lee Seung Gi is also involved in the filming for KBS variety show ‘2 Days 1 Night’.

source: kbites

No comments: