Sunday, April 28

Kim Jaejoong and best friend Yamashita Tomohisa’s holiday photo caught attention...


JYJ group member Kim Jaejoong attracted fans’ attention when he posted photos inside a helicopter while on vacation.

On April 28, Kim Jaejoong’s agency c-jes entertainment released Kim Jaejoong’s vacation photos. Kim Jaejoong posted the messages and photos via Line, a messenger service operated by internet portal site Naver.

He posted a photo taken inside a helicopter with the message, “Everyone, I went on vacation. I’m going to share my precious memories with you.”

Kim Jaejoong can be seen posing with a bright smile together with his close friend Yamashita Tomohisa.

He said, “After finishing with the Asia concert tour for my solo album, I went on a holiday and I want to share this beautiful photo with the fans.”

Kim Jaejoong went to 6 cities in Asia since January to celebrate the release of his first solo album.

Source: Herald Biz via Nate
Translated by: Ruby of JYJ3
Shared by:  JYJ3 + @cassph_min + AiNoSaranghae

No comments: