Saturday, April 27

Max Changmin Says, “Debuting At A Young Age, I Was Knocked Down Left And Right”

Max Changmin’s hidden competitiveness came out during ‘Our Neighborhood’s Master of Variety and Sports’.

During the episode KBS 2TV’s ‘Our Neighborhood’s Master of Variety and Sports’ that aired on the 23rd of April, the celebrity team went against the Mokdong Ping-pongs.

On this day, Max Changmin was the first one up to bat against the Mokdong Ping-pongs. He was more nervous about it than anyone else as he had been unable to participate in the last competition against the Sangdo-dong team and was less skilled at table tennis than his team members. Not only this, but his opponent’s considerable talent and his nerves had him making mistake after mistake.

Because of this, the Mokdong Ping-pongs were able to clinch an easy win over the singer and Max Changmin became extremely discouraged. After the competition, Max Changmin reproached himself as he said, “I was so nervous. Why am I a man of such poor caliber?”

However, he expressed his passion and competitiveness for table tennis as he confessed, “I used to be really competitive. But I was knocked down left and right because I had made my debut a a young age and was locked in competitions within the group and with other groups. So I found myself making excuses for myself about losing to others, and that put me at ease. But I think I’ve found my competitive streak again through table tennis.”

Source: [newsen]
Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

No comments: