Friday, August 16

Lee Jong Soo Says, “All Max Changmin Thinks About Is Badminton… He Even Hired A Japanese Coach”


‘Intense gaze brothers’ Max Changmin and Lee Jong Soo are hard at work, honing their badminton skills.
Max Changmin ad Lee Jong Soo attended the KBS ‘Our Neighborhood’s Master of Variety and Sports’ press conference that was held at the KBS Sports World center in Hwagok-dong, Seoul on the 14th and expressed their affection for the show.
Max Changmin said, “I’m currently preparing for a TVXQ concert in Japan. I don’t have a lot of time to spare,” and “I’ve been introduced to the coach of the Japanese national team in Japan.”
He continued to add, “I’ve been practicing with the coach and female players of the Japanese national team. It’s been helping me a lot,” and “You can’t succeed in a competition if you don’t practice. I’m in a situation where I can’t not practice.”
Lee Jong Soo said, “I often get text messages from Changmin. When he was in the US for a concert, he texted me and said, ‘I’m not sure why I’m here. I should be be practicing badminton.’ Even when he’s working as a singer, he always has badminton on his mind.”
He also added, “Whenever I exchange texts with Changmin, we always start our conversations with badminton and end our conversations with badminton. I even dream about badminton. We’re doing our best.”
‘Our Neighborhood’s Master of Variety and Sports’ is a program that holds competitions with neighborhood sports teams to promote health and happiness in the nation and is currently pitting its celebrity team in badminton matches.
The badminton episodes feature Kang Ho Dong, Lee Man Ki, Lee Soo Geun, Jo Dal Hwan, John Park, Lee Jong Soo, Max Changmin, Lee Ji Hoon, Chansung and FeelDog. The variety show airs every Tuesday at 11:10p.m..
Source: [etoday]
Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

No comments: