Sunday, October 30

JYJ’s Junsu gets ‘bullied’ by Jaejoong and Yoochun..


Fans are cracking up over the ‘bullying’ Junsu received from the other JYJ members for eating without them.

On October 28th, Junsu tweeted a picture of himself looking through a menu under the caption, “What should I eat?”

Upon seeing the tweet, Yoochun commented, “I see you didn’t want to eat dinner with us… You said you didn’t feel like eating but now you’re eating alone?” Junsu defended himself, saying, “I was out and I got hungry, that’s all.”

Yoochun expressed his disbelief by tweeting a strange, yet ominous threat. “Junsu, I’m going to switch the position of your cheekbone and ankle bone.”

Jaejoong joined in by adding his own threat, “Junsu, I’m going to switch your rib and Achilles tendon.”

The Twitter exchange between the three members had netizens laughing as they commented, “Oh, so that’s how it is. Junsu didn’t want to eat with Jaejoong and Yoochun~”, “Junsu oppa! Don’t go eat out alone. [Jaejoong and Yoochun] are scary. Haha.”

JYJ left Korea on October 24th for their European tour.


Source + Photo: Star News

No comments: