Wednesday, December 7

Lee Teuk Thanks Fans Before Enlistment, T.O.P and Se7en’s BTS Photo, and Taecyeon in Osaka!

[Tweets] Lee Teuk Thanks Fans Before Enlistment, T.O.P and Se7en’s BTS Photo, and Taecyeon in Osaka!

Here we go through some of the top twitter/me2day posts of the day! Please let us know if we missed anything! Be sure to follow us on Twitter @soompi for the most up-to-date K-Pop news on the Web!

 

“Memories over the last 5 years and 3 months… 1932 days of Kiss.. SuKiRa ("Super Junior’s Kiss the Radio") was a blessing. My goal was to host the show until the last day before enlisting, but I’m leaving earlier than I thought. Thank you for always being there for me…I love you.”
“The 23 producers and script writers who went through SuKiRa, and my buddy and little brother Eunhyuk, all the guests, and all the SuKiRa family who allowed us to keep our positions, I’d like to thank you all. I’ll come back as a bigger person!” – Super Junior’s Lee Teuk left these emotional messages on his Twitter on December 5 after completing the final show of “Super Junior’s Kiss the Radio” with Eunhyuk. Super Junior’s leader is expected to join the Korean military sometime next year.



“Thank you all for coming to the YG Family Concert. Se7en and T.O.P.” – Big Bang’s T.O.P took a photo with Se7en backstage at the 15th anniversary "YG Family Concert" on December 4. The two performed at the concert held on December 3 and 4.



“Spending the morning in Osaka. I woke up early and even went to the Osaka Castle. So, Osaka is where the Arena Tour starts!! Let’s do our best! Aja Aja,” – 2PM’s Taecyeon shared a photo taken in front of the famous Osaka Castle. The “2PM Arena Tour 2011” will be held five times this month, starting in Osaka on December 5 and 6.
Thunderstix is the Editor-in-Chief for soompi.com. You can email him at eugene@soompi.com, or follow his twitter.com feed at @eugenekim222.

No comments: