Saturday, May 5

Proof Of ‘SM Maknaes On Top’, “Seo Hyun And Choikang Changmin Are Extreme Naggers”


“U-Know Yunho lives at the mercy of the maknae (youngest member) Choikang Changmin?”

A ‘SM Town MT’ was held during the episode of MBC’s ‘Joo Byun Jin’s Talk Concert’ that aired on the 3rd which featured Super Junior’s Eun Hyuk and Lee Tuek, TVXQ’s Choikang Changmin and U-Know Yunho, and Girls’ Generation-Taetiseo’s Tiffany and Seo Hyun.

On this day, Eun Hyuk said, “There’s a rumor that though Changmin is the youngest member of the group, Yunho lives at the mercy of him. Yunho acts as though he’s treading on glass and Changmin nags Yunho a lot.” At that, Choikang Changmin revealed the life of the duo as he said, “Nagging has become a part of our everyday lives. Like when he enters the dorm with his shoes still on.”

To this, U-Know Yunho added, “It’s true. I once walked into the house with my shoes on and he sent me a text message that said, ‘Hyung, this is unacceptable.’ When I saw that text, thousands of thoughts started running through my head,” and “I fixed my bad habit because he asked me to.”

During the self-bragging corner, Girls’ Generation’s Seo Hyun admitted to being a nagger when she said, “I’m quite the nagger too.” When asked what she nags about, Seok Hyun said, “I nag at the others when their chatting makes our rehearsals finish later than scheduled.” Tiffany explained this further as she added, “She sighs and raises her voice as she says, ‘Unnie!’ or ‘Unnies!’”

U-Know Yunho and Tiffany then shook hands out of sympathy for each other as people at the mercy of their youngest members.


(cr: AllRiseXiahtic)


Source: [enews24]
Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

No comments: